Logan Delarino's Jeep Build
Daily Driver–Jeep JKU
What are the specs?
- ATX Slabs paired with Falken Wildpeak MT’s 35/12.5/17
- Rock krawler 3.5 X Factor Lift
- Falcon 3.3 shocks
- Currie anti rock sway bars front and rear
- RPM Steering 1 ton steering kit with drag link flip
- Reid high steer knuckles
- PSC full steering kit with ported option for a ram down the road
- Ripp High clearance exhaust
- Poison Spyder fenders, bumpers, sliders, and corner armor
- KC hilites rock rocks
- Warn Evo 12s
- Prp Enduro Elite buckets and bench seat
- Genright Roll Cage
- Jl Audio marine sound system
- S tech switches system
When did you start this project?
How did you approach your upgrades?
Lots of research and talking with members in the MWJT community. Seeing the bigger builds in action really helped finalize a lot of my decisions.
What would you do differently?
Honestly I don’t think I would do anything different. Everything i have done so far has lead me to where I currently am, and I am perfectly happy with that.
Regear, rebuilding the rear axle, adding a locker, and upgrading to 37’s?
As one of the largest Jeep only clubs in the United States, our goal is to educate, communicate and enjoy the sport of Tread Lightly® Four Wheeling. Club membership is open to any family or individual that owns a Jeep brand vehicle. Get out there and enjoy your Jeep. Our member’s Jeep build series is intended to showcase the incredible Jeeps in our club. 🤘