MWJT Chicks in the Sticks
May 17 @ 8:00 am - May 19 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Chicks in the Sticks is Midwest Jeepthing’s Third Annual Ladies Driving event, sponsored by The Axe House.
Participants will select their trail difficulty level and run with like-minded Jeeping ladies. There will be a brief introduction course either Friday evening or early Saturday morning for those who haven’t previously been off-road to learn some basic trail etiquette, etc. This is purely optional for those who are interested.
Electric campsites should be reserved directly through SMORR. For more information, visit SMORR’s website
There are two options for tickets this year. Order tickets HERE
1) $25 with Saturday evening meal made by SMORR, Grilled BBQ Chicken breast with potato salad, BBQ beans and dessert.
2) $5 No Saturday evening meal.
In addition to registration, participants are responsible for any and all wheeling and camping fees, to be paid directly to SMORR upon arrival. Current wheeling fees for a one-day pass are $25 per driver/Jeep and $10 per passenger 13+. 12 and under are free. Again, please remember SMORR fees are cash only, and paid upon arrival.
T-shirts are $15.00 and ordered directly through Eventbrite during checkout when placing your ticket order. T-shirts and tanks will be available. ONLY prepaid orders accepted. FINAL DATE TO ORDER SHIRTS IS MARCH 20th.
Please note: Trail difficulty and shirt order options are presented during checkout when purchasing tickets.
- 4-6pm: Registration opens. Pick up your swag bags and pre-purchased t-shirts!
- 6-7pm: Dinner for those who want to meet at El Patron Mexican Grill in Seymour
- 8-9pm: Ice breaker and games in the pavilion
- 7-8:00am: Registration opens. Pick up your swag bags and pre-purchased t-shirts!
Snack Shack opens for breakfast purchases.
- 8-8:30am: Jeeping 101 Presented by “Axle Girls”
- 9am: Line up by trail difficulty. Be sure to have your tires aired down and your sway bar disconnected. Help will be on hand if you need it
- 9:30am: Drivers Meeting
- 10am: Hit the trails!
- 12:30pm: Lunch back at the pavilion. Snack shack will be open — cash only!
- 1:30pm: Back to the field for trail time with your group.
- 6pm: BBQ chicken Dinner at the pavilion or you can journey into town for dinner. Snack shack will be open — cash only!
- 7pm: Raffle then bonfire, yard games, Cards against Humanity and fun! Bring any games you’d like.
- 8am: Snack shack will be open for breakfast purchases — cash only
- 9am: Non-guided wheeling for those who want to and have paid for it.
We can’t WAIT to see you there!!
Be on the lookout for new info, polls and a Facebook group just for attendees!
- May 17 @ 8:00 am
- May 19 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Social, Trail Run