How we choose to conduct ourselves online and in-person.
- We are a family friendly club, please keep it PG-13.
- Do not advertise your business on this group, unless you are a club sponsor. We are not interested in your career, only in your opinions and relevant information as per the group guidelines
- All opinions will be treated with mutual respect, unless they violate the aforementioned rules. Treat your fellow group members with that same respect.
- If a single individual starts a discussion that the majority of other members disagree with, it may, at the discretion of the group admins, be considered trolling. Trolls will be booted out of the group.
- If a member personally attacks another member with words that are harmful, threatening or not in-line with our mutual respect policy, that member will be banned.
- Please stick to the mission statement of this group. Irrelevant content does not belong here.
- Do not post graphic, suggestive or disturbing photos, videos and other media in this group. If you are not sure about the content that you want to post, email the group admins at email@example.com.
- If someone mentions you by name please respond directly to that person on the same post. If the comment is inflammatory please report it to the group admin.
- Think before you post! This is the internet – what goes up can never really come down. Respect the privacy of others!
- Be aware that posting more than 5 discussions on the same day needs to be justified to the group admin, or it will be considered spam.
- It is considered impolite to repost or draw attention to the fact that a group admin or another member has deleted your comment.
- If you are going to comment, we would prefer it if you could try and add valuable discussion to the conversation. Be friendly, be fair and use common sense.
- The Facebook group admin is entitled to deny entry to any member they choose. They are also allowed to boot out members that don’t comply with the house rules.
- We are a Jeep family that practices Tread Lightly Four Wheeling. This is an absolute standard—no exceptions. Post inconsistent with this practice will be removed. Repeat offenders will be banned. treadlightly.org/quick-tips-for-responsible-four-wheeling/
- For sale posts are limited to Jeep related items, tow vehicles, and tools. Other items will be removed. Vehicles being sold with bill of sales only are not allowed. A valid title is required per the state of MO and our guidelines.
- If you disagree with a person’s price on an item, then don’t buy it. There is no need to post negative remarks.
- We strive for a family friendly culture. Unless an official event or pop-up run is noted “adults only,” it is safe to assume it is family friendly.