Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 79 cj7 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
gubmnt
Arnold, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 January 2019 18:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I have a 79 cj7 that I am considering selling. I have an idea of what I think it is worth, but would like to get other opinions.

4.2L,4spd man, 31x10.5, hard top w/steel doors, soft top & doors, bikini top w/half fiberglass doors.

Few things I know will need some work whether it be minor adjustment, or complete replacement:

Radiator, carburetor, brakes, weather stripping

It is hard to start, but does run, drive, and stop. It does have rust on body, and floorboards. It will probably need other things depending on what one would want to do to it. I will try to post the pics in members rides, but if that doesn't work, I can text or email them. Thanks all.

Schilling
Festus, MO
MWJT Director of Trails
Posted - 3 January 2019 22:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Got a buddy looking for an old jeep, what price you thinking?

2007 jk - punsore
2000 xk - Miley

gubmnt
Arnold, MO
Online Member
Posted - 4 January 2019 3:44  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I'm asking $2,800 for it.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 79 cj7 Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply