Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | for sale 1984 jeep cj7 90% complete Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
BillyRicky
Fenton, MO
Online Member
Posted - 1 August 2018 22:34  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Anyone interested in my 1984 jeep cj7?

Its got a yj tub converstion, so the tub is completely rust free. The frame has a small spot behind the exhaust, but use it as is, or do the cj frame fix thing and never worry about it again.

258 straight six, mopar MPI kit. 6 speed manual. brand new top, never seen weather on it. Its been in the garage a couple of years under a car cover. Doesn't leak any oil, never has since i've owned it. I've owned it for 15 years. borla exhaust and high flow cat. cold air intake

after market front bucket seats. YJ rear fold and tumble. tub has been bed lined. dash has a carbon fiber vinyl wrap. family roll cage (goes over rear seat)

hydraulic clutch conversion - no more mechanical clutch

new alloy wheels, tires hardly used. 2 of them are like new with no barely any miles.

brand new front fenders (in primer) So the whole jeep could use a paint job. or drive as is, the whole thing is black.

lots of extra parts ( I can't remember everything there is). I moved a few months ago, and put a tow bar on it to move it. It pulled down the highway with out any issues. Loaded the parts in it to tow.

It wouldn't take much to finish. I know I've spent more than $10k on this thing. I know i could get a lot more if I just finished it myself, but life gets in the way, and At this point I just need to get it to a good home.

I'm firm on this price $5000

I also have a TJ roof rack I was thinking about adapting to the CJ.

email me if your interested. I have pictures, I just don't have them on some server I can share here, but I can email them.

jeepwillies at yahoo dot com.

Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | for sale 1984 jeep cj7 90% complete Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply