Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | CJ/YJ Hardtop & TJ Winch Bumper Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
pleiner
Brentwood, MO
Online Member
Posted - 28 July 2017 3:12  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I've got a few things that I would like to sell to make room for more Jeep stuff...

First off I have a CJ hardtop that I used on my YJ. It is black with factory tinted windows. It is a 1985 or 86 model year top. The rear hatch has been replaced with a fiberglass version of the steel one. All in all the top is sound with some repairs that had been done. It has rattle can black over rattle can bed liner for texture. Very usable condition, rear hatch hinges are two different styles so the hatch does not want to open fully. Make me an offer, just want it gone.

I also have a front Quadratec QRC front bumper with winch plate for a TJ or YJ. Bumper is straight without any damage, Black krinkle finish is in good shape with no rust. The bumper also has teraflex d-rings on it. Make me an offer, just want it gone.

Lastly, Ive got a set of 4 Fierce Attitude M/T's LT247/75R16 that I had on my 05 Rubicon. The tires have no plugs or side wall damage and were bought in 2011. They have been dismounted since 2015 and still have maybe 1/2 or less and decently even tread left, I will take another look at them but I don't think there is much to any dry rot in the lugs of the tread. I dismounted them for BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO2's (which are much quieter...). Make me an offer, just want them gone. Would be good for the trail or a spare set..

benhanak
maplewood, MO
Club Vendor
Posted - 1 August 2017 9:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
hey dude, check my listing for the new tj top.....call me if you still have my cell
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | CJ/YJ Hardtop & TJ Winch Bumper Post Reply Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Post Reply