Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 5 x 2013 Rubicon rims and tires, Rubicon rails Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
scipio337
Eureka, MO
Online Member
Posted - 17 July 2017 8:6  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
For sale in the Eureka - St. Louis MO area, 5 x 2013 Rubicon wheels with stock 255/75R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tires tires, untrimmed Rubicon rails. These are the 2013 color, mineral grey. Asking $550 for all, can split up for the right price.

Tires have about 50,000 miles, were rotated every 6,000 miles, including the spare. Tread is around 60%, probably have a good 10,000 miles left. Rims have been off-road, but no major damage. I did find 2 small chips on one wheel, see pics. TPMS and all factory lugs (including 3 for the spare) ARE included!

Rubicon rails are untrimmed, so you will need to trim them yourself if you have bigger than 33" tires. Very good shape. I did see a little surface rust on the bottom welds, so I hit them with a wire wheel and applied 3x Rustoleum flat black paint to the entire rails. They look brand new. All hardware included.

Would be a great upgrade to a Sport or Sahara, or a dedicated mud tire.

Pics here:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f770/2013-rubicon-tires-wheels-rubicon-rails-2087537.html

scipio337
Eureka, MO
Online Member
Posted - 27 July 2017 10:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
Update: Rubi rails have been sold. $425 for 5 BFG tires and the Rubicon 17" wheels.
scipio337
Eureka, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 August 2017 8:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message
All sold, guys!
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 5 x 2013 Rubicon rims and tires, Rubicon rails Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed