Welcome to the Midwest Jeepthing

This website is home to the largest club of Jeep owners in the midwest. Feel free to browse the site and maybe even become a "FREE" online member so you can add your rig to our Member Rides section.

Sponsored By
Club Info Member Rides News Events Trail Guide Forums Sponsors My MWJT Logout HOME

Midwest Jeepthing Forums
Profile | Sign UP | Search | Guidelines & FAQs
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 99 WJ for sale (Built) - $2400 obo Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
10achik
Mascoutah, IL
Online Member
Posted - 2 May 2017 17:3  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Finally selling my beast, no longer offroading it. Just sitting in the driveway collecting dust. See members rides for Ken Morris or 10achik to see all the details, but the highlights are 6.5" long arm lift, Trussed Rubicon D44s front and rear, lockers, the works...

Full disclosure, there is a rattle in the engine, most likely crankshaft position sensor or camshaft position sensor, also has a dead battery. If you want it, bring a trailer as we can get it to start with a battery, but the rattle is a little worrysome for me.

But for the price I'm asking, I just want it sold, had some issues with the job lately and need cash. The axles alone are worth $6k, from Iron Rock Offroad, it's their ultimate axles. 232 HD Transfer case, and this WJ is also the Limited, thats right, full leather and all the trimmings, wheel in comfort. This jeep has handled the black trails (formerly the pink trails) at the badlands, rockport, cliffs, Hanniable, Mark Twain, LBL...the list goes on. Mileage on this 4.7L V8 is 127k I believe. I also have a set of 34's in the garage that can go with it for free, 33's with 90% tread on it now.

If interested email me at ken.morris73@gmail.com, shouldn't take much to fix the rattle, but even if parted you'll make back more than what I'm asking for it. If you feel like doing a little detective work, I was also a moderator at jeepforum, search for posts from me to see what's been done to it and where it's been. you won't be disappointed with this rig for this price.

WhiteTJ
Saint Peters, MO
Online Member
Posted - 3 May 2017 10:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Is this you?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/iro-ultimate-d44-axles-installed-542931/

10achik
Mascoutah, IL
Online Member
Posted - 3 May 2017 12:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Yes sir
thatsilvertj
park hills, MO
Online Member
Posted - 2 June 2017 14:14  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
Still have this 5736314026
10achik
Mascoutah, IL
Online Member
Posted - 2 June 2017 14:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit or Delete Message  GoTo Member Rides
I do, but when my son found out it was for sale he asked if he could work on it to get it back in shape. Couldn't say no to keeping it in the family and passing the torch.
Forums | Jeep Parts Classifieds | 99 WJ for sale (Built) - $2400 obo Thread Closed Send Topic To a Friend

Click Here To Close Thread, Administrators & Moderators Only.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed