We hope you enjoy our site and find our forums useful. We ask that you
follow our forum guidelines to keep the forums enjoyable for all members.
1. This is a family-oriented site. The use of profanity or other explicit content is PROHIBITED. A post
containing such material will be edited by a moderator and you will be notified.
If this becomes a repetitive problem, that member will be banned from the site.
2. When posting items for sale, include a brief description of the item for sale
in the subject line. Please do not simply put "Items For Sale". Also, include the price,
location of item, contact information and other relevant information. Not only will
this help prospective buyers but it will help you sell your item faster.
3. When posting multiple items for sale, create one post for all items pertaining to a
certain model. Please do not create 10 posts for 10 different TJ items, for example. This clutters
up the forums and makes it difficult for users to find what they're looking for.
4. If you disagree with a person's price on an item, then don't buy it. There is no
need to post negative remarks on a seller's thread.
5. Personal attacks will not be tolerated for any reason. If you have a problem with
another member, contact that person privately and work out the situation in a mature manner.
Contact the BOD if you need help in resolving a matter (MWJT is not responsible for any
issues involving your business transactions).
6. Use common sense when posting a thread, post it in the appropriate section. Moderators
have the right to move threads into the correct section, as they see fit.